Selling is the most basic and fundamental skill required to be a successful as an entrepreneur, job professional or even as an student. Although a lot has been said and too much of a big deal has been made about it, I’ve seen a lot of people around me, even on my own sales team, who are scared of selling.
What they don’t realize is that they’ve been selling all their life.
In fact, all of us have been selling all our lives in some form or another. Be it selling a reason to your parents for why you want them to buy you a bike to convincing your interviewer on why they should hire you.
Selling is not an art but a skill that anyone can master in few simple steps.
1. Provide a solution to a problem.
2. Convince them they’re getting a good deal.
3. Show customers that you’re offering value. (Remember – Offer Good Value, Not the Discounted Price)
As famously said by “Robert Louis Stevenson” – “Everyone lives by selling something.”
By the end of this course, you can expect yourself to have great knowledge and confidence about following things –
– Enjoy selling by befriending customers
– Close deals with confidence
– Be organized and efficient
– Understand the selling process and how to master it
– Feel confident preparing for a sales meeting or to pitch in your product/service to a potential customer
– Know different selling styles and their uses
– Handling objections and hidden excuses
– Simple tricks to raise yourself above 90% of the competition
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who want to increase their revenue by selling more
- Business Owners who are struggling with Sales
- Small Business Owners who want to transform their small business into big cash making machine
- Medium Business Owners who want to grow a team of sales people to increase their revenue
- Traders who want to connect with more buyers and sellers
- Students who want to enhance their skill sets
- Aspiring Startup founders
- People who are into “Sales Based Jobs”
- Introduction To Building A Successful Sales Relationship With Your Customer
- Do You Need To Be Liked?
- First Impressions And Body Language – For Making A Successful Sale
- How To Make Your Customer Feel Important
- What Is Sales Questioning Funnel ? [ How To Use It To Make A Successful Sale
- Understanding 4 types of customer
- What Is – The Customer Delight Factor !