Are you struggling to learn Photoshop on your own? This course will allow you to use Photoshop professionally. You will be able to add Photoshop to your CV & start getting paid for your Photoshop skills.
In this course I will teach you everything you need to know about getting started with Photoshop. You’ll learn how to use Photoshop for use in Graphic Design & for Photoshop Retouching. You will create lots of your own projects that you can add to your own portfolio to help your employment.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Photoshop, photography or design. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
Who this course is for?
- Anyone who wants to start using Photoshop in their career & get paid for their Photoshop skills.
- Newbie’s, amateurs, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to design their own graphics and edit their own photos from scratch
- If you’re an intermediate or advanced user, please check out my curriculum especially the practice activities and assignments to see if this course is a good fit for you.
- You will create popular visual styles, distorted images and you will create graphics from scratch
- Retouch photographs like a professional
- Create advertising Flyer, Postcard and Poster
- Resize and Customize Images for many platform
- Change the color or images with some cool tips and tricks
- Fixing the colors in photographs
- Changing eye & hair colors
- You will combine 2 photographs to create amazing compositions
- You will create text with some special effects
- Building an logo with type that wraps around it like a badge
- You will build a multipage banner advertising project
- Removing people from images
- You will clear cut images of people, shoes & other products
- Creating realistic shadows and reflections
- Building duotone images like the Spotify effect]
- Creating images with an dribble effect
- Turning your images into realistic oil paintings
- Adding halftone effects to your images
- Editing real life photographs and objects
- Retouching an overweight person to make the appear slim
- Building spray paint style graffiti using brushes
- making a galaxy appear out of a man’s head
- Paper cut effects inside of a font
- Build text with 3D paint dripping from it
- Retouching a face to move pimples & freckles
- Removing dust & scratches from an old photograph
- Building a fantasy image where you put an island, ocean & clouds inside a small bottle