In this course, you will learn how to trade the Stock Market. It’s a course designed for Complete Beginners and Intermediate market participants.
We start off by covering basic concepts and work our way up to more advanced-level material.
By the end of this course, you will completely understand how the Stock Market works. You will understand what a Stock is, why you need a Broker, and what are Exchanges.
You will learn about Orders to buy and sell stocks and how they determine the price of a stock. Furthermore, you will get a list of Recommended Resources.
We then cover Technical Analysis, including Charts and Candlesticks, Trends, Supports & Resistances, Chart Patterns, Volume, etc.
We also cover some Technical Indicators like Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength Index, and the Average True Range.
Following this, we cover one of the most important aspects in trading: Risk Management and Money Management. Here we dive deep into how to protect your account from major losses.
We continue by covering another major aspect that is often forgotten in many courses: Trading Psychology. How to control your emotions when making decisions involving money.
This course has been crafted with care. I hope to see you inside, alongside the many happy students.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to decrease their learning curve.
- Traders who are starting out and Intermediary level Traders who want to learn more.
- Anyone who wants to Trade the Stock Market.
- People who want to learn the most important concepts that are needed in trading.
- Traders who want to better time their entries and exits.