In this complete guide to Adobe Premiere Pro video editing course, you’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Premiere Pro but also how to edit with the mindset of a professional editor.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
1) Starting a project
2) Editing your videos
3) Adding video and audio transitions
4) Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
5) Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
6) Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
7) Adding visual effects to your projects
8) Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
9) Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
10) Advanced editing skills
11) Advanced color grading
12) Advanced efficiency tips
So much more!
Learn from someone who is currently working in the industry, and who knows the most current editing techniques
By the end of this course, your confidence as a video editor will soar You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Premiere Pro for fun or as a career opportunity.
Who this course is for:
– You are a video creator (or want to make videos) and are wanting to edit videos with THE BEST video editing application today.
– You might know how to edit with Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc. But you want to transition to editing with Premiere Pro.
– You are a complete beginner who has never opened Premiere Pro (or has never learned how to use it properly).
– You have played around with Premiere Pro, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.